6 PAX this AM for a little HIIT beatdown in the gloom. YHC on Q feeling a little better with his Achilles. Hoping this thing is on a healing path. Some of the other pax are DR for some vacation time with the family. Just a reminder to them that most cruise ships have a running track and some kind of workout area :).
The flag was planted and no disclaimer given as we had all regulars on hand.
Time to Mosey to the roundabout. YHC with his trusty iPhone and Bluetooth speaker in hand. All warmups IC, unless specified otherwise.
- SSH x20
- Baby Arm Circles x10
- Windmills x10
- Squats with Toe Kicks x10
- Clerkins (Merkin with a clap) OYO x15
Time to mosey again towards the dead-end street. Circle up while YHC sets up the Bluetooth speaker for some HIIT circuit part 1. Que the music and let’s go to work.
Each set is 30 sec. with 10 sec. break between. 3 sets of each exercise. Go at it as much as you can in that 30 sec.
- Shoulder Taps
- Mountain Climbers
- Imperial Walkers
Total time for part 1 of this HIIT was 15min 30 sec.
Let’s mosey again towards the BB courts. Time for part 2 of HIIT. Que music and let’s go to work.
Each set is 30 sec. with 10 sec. break between. 3 sets of each exercise. (Planks go for 60 sec.) Go at it as much as you can in that 30 sec.
- High Knees
- Plank (60 sec)
- Box Cutters
- Plank Jacks
- Crab Cakes
YHC had some misconfigured breaks with 10 sec. and 20 sec. in between on his Seconds app. This made this session at 17 min. total.
When done with HIIT, we had 2 min. left. Time to mosey around the dog park and tennis courts for that last push.
Total Distance: 1.18 mil.
- All around prayers for all of the PAX. Whatever you are going through, the lord has you covered.
- Prayers for all those DR on vacation. Safe travels.
- Prayers for @castro on his new endeavor.
- Another great beatdown with the men of F3Lutz. Great to see @bartman today.
- Not much mumble chatter cause we were busy getting our fitness on.
- YHC is glad to be able to lead you men in the beatdowns each and every time. We know it’s not easy to post early in the AM.
- Second F this upcoming Saturday. Potluck in the park. Post in Slack if you are coming, and what you are planning on bringing.
- @castro has the Thursday Q. Be prepared to run.