Conditions: 78 degrees and quite balmy feeling! 45 minutes of pure bliss about to begin…
Let’s get right to the Thang.
- Mosey for a bit then….
- SSH x15
- Hillbillies x15
- Cotton pickers x15
- Merkins x15
- Pop Jacks x15
Mosey to the roundabout……
- Bear Crawl around roundabout – Forward then stop for Arm Circles x15 (IC)
- Crawl Bear then more Arm Circles (reverse) x15 (IC) Sideways Bear Crawl then Air Presses x15 (IC)
- Sideways Bear Crawl again facing road then Overhead Claps x15 (IC)
- Regular BC again then Moroccan night clubs x15 (IC)
Back to courts for some musical interludes:
*8 pain stations set up with first round being 45 secs of AMRAP then following a long 10 count……..second round of 30 secs per station (AMRAP)
- Block Burpees
- Mountain Climbers
- Star Jacks
- Squats with BIG BOY Bulgarian Bag
- Heels to Heaven
- Block from ground up (rt side /lt side)
Mosey up to LLR Blvd for 40 yards of Lunges then 40 yards of Duck Walk.
Back to Flag for 4 MOM.
- LBC’s x15
- Dolly’s x15
- Box Cutters x15
- Plank/Elbow Plank
- YHC asked for prayers for friend (Graham) who left this world too early and for comfort for the family. As well as prayers for childhood friend’s dad (Gene) who lost battle with cancer last week.
- No-Ski trying to recruit more Pax for the Tough Mudder in October and we know he will not go at it alone!
- Great to see Sponge Bob back from a week or so off.
Honored to lead this group today and it was a solid beatdown. Nice work by all!!!