Strong 8 PAX outing this AM at #TheRanch. #HIM getting some work done with another awesome cool breezy morning. Temps in the 70’s. The men of F3Lutz had a visitor from the F3 Orlando AO. Survivor joined us today for some DORA B.L.I.M.P.S in the moonlight. Pleasure to have you workout with us.
YHC on Q bringing the pain and not being sorry about it! LB3’s and BB3 in the house as coupons to help those legs get stronger with every mosey.
YHC had his Weinke ready, but due to old age 2 things happened. Head lamp flashlight was left at home, which caused the inability to read the Weinke in the gloom. Time for a backup plan. iPhone had to make an appearance during the beatdown.
[justified_image_grid preset=4 row_height=900 lightbox=links-off disable_cropping=yes ng_pics=117]
Flag was planted, disclaimer was given and the PAX went to work…
At BB Courts, warm-up time; All IC x12
- Baby Arm Circles
- Air Press
- Imperial Walkers
- Hill Billies
- Squat Toe Kicks
- Cotton Pickers
Mosey around dog park to parking lot. Grab a line. Each portion of exercise goes across 2 parking lot spaces;
- Curb Step-Ups right
- Line Jumps backwards
- Line Jumps forward
- Curb Step-Ups left
- Curb Jumps right
- Line Jumps Backwards Right Leg only
- Line Jump Forward Left Leg only
- Curb Jumps left
Next set, time for Bear Crawl Squares;
Mosey to the roundabout. Time for Wheel of Merkin counter clockwise. OYO x12 each;
Mosey to BB courts for DORA B.L.I.M.P.S. Partner up. P1 exercise, P2 mosey with coupon. Flip/flop. Cumulative rep of x200 for B and L, then x100 for the rest as time was of the essence;
- B-ig Boy Sit-ups
- I-mperial Walkers
- P-lank Jacks
Plank up till all PAX was done.
Total distance: 1.63 mi
- Prayed for all those affected the the Harvey, Irma and Maria hurricanes in all the areas that got hit hard.
- Prayed for the sisters of @heisenberg and @down-under as they go through their difficult times.
- Prayed for the safe and quick birth of a baby for our man @link, and a speedy recovery for his wife.
- Asked to finish the week strong and to be strong leaders on all fronts.
- Men did a fantastic job as always grinding through the beatdown. I can’t say enough of how proud I feel every time I step in to Q to lead you all.
- As usual it was a great honor to have a guest visiting us from F3 Orlando. Survivor represented his AO well! Don’t forget men, if you are ever in another spot for vacation or work, check the F3 Nation site to see if there is a workout in the area.
- Mumble chatter was good this AM.
- We are hoping to get a nice combined workout with F3 Lakewood Ranch sometime in November. Stay tuned for when we get more info.