9 PAX posted today at #TheRanch. The conditions could not have been better this am for a much needed beat down…too much birthday cake for YHC. Flag was posted and we did what we do best!
At BB court, warm-up.
- SSH, IC x 15
- Sumo Squat, IC x 15
- Crab Humpers*, IC x 15
- Little Baby Arm Circles, IC x 15
- Double Merkin Burpee, OYO x 5
*The Crab Humpers needed a demonstration…YHC proceed with one as it was noted by @notoriousnyc that he did a lot of these this past weekend. Why exactly, we were not privy to.
We moseyed over to the gloomy dead end and partnered up.
Partner 1 perform each exercise denoted below as Partner 2 backpedals 50 yards, performs a “Bobby Hurley” & jogs back to continue the exercise from the count accumulated by Partner 1. This continued until the repetition count stated below was met.
- Burpees (150)
- Squats (300)
- Big Boy Sit-Ups (150)
- Crab Cakes (300)**
- Merkins (150)
- Imperial Walkers (300)
**I’m not certain, but I think this is the point where @castro splashed merlot. At least it looked and sounded like it. Need confirmation. Who gets the points for that? should be Team Billy for leading the Q that resulted in the merlot splashing.
This was a long one today with a lot of back and forth, literally, but we managed to finish on time! YHC is perfecting his time keeping skills. He now only needs to work on his Q cadence.
- Thankful to be able to get up in the am to take a beating with the strong men on F3 Lutz.
- Prayers for @castro and his family, as his aunt continues the fight against cancer. We hope she continues to stay strong!
- Thoughts and prayers for @heisenberg as he continue the job hunt. Stay positive.
- Welcome Back @grouper and @needles. Glad to have you guys back out!
- T-Shirts – @no-see-um said the order is a go, but we will have to switch the grey shirts to black to meet the minimum order number.
- Don’t forget the second F this Thursday at Glory Days, at 6:00pm.