Excellent weather conditions this AM for a good beatdown. YHC on Q. Time to bring some coupons and enjoy the pain. 6 PAX posted. It was nice to have @dba back in the mix. He needs to burn off some of those liquid calories gained in Mumbai.
We missed some of our regulars today. Some are on IR and some are DR. We hope to have the crew back in full swing soon. Not much mumble chatter during the beatdown, but heavy breathing was present.
Flag was planted, the disclaimer was given. Men of F3Lutz went to work.
Mosey around the dog park to the first roundabout.
- SSH x20 IC
- Baby Arm Circles x10 each side IC
- Imperial Walkers x20 IC
- Wind Mills x10 IC
- Curb Jumps x20 OYO
Mosey again to the second roundabout.
- Clerkins x12 OYO
- Plank Jacks x20 IC
- Shoulder Taps x20 IC
- Mountain Climbers x20 IC
Indian Run to Sunlake Blvd. and back to BB courts where coupons awaited us.
It’s time to do some Dora 1-2-3 with coupons/rucks. We had a choice of cinder blocks, rucksacks, LB3’s, and a BB3 (innertube sandbags of various weights).
- x200 Merkins
- P1 exercise with coupon/rucksack. Do as many reps as you can with the coupon. P2 mosey around the dog park. Keep count of reps and flapjack on return.
- x300 LBC’s
- P1 exercise. P2 Bear Crawl around mailbox path with the rucksack on. Keep count of reps and flapjack on return. These were quite tough to complete.
- x400 Squats
- P1 exercise with coupon/rucksack. P2 mosey around the dog park. Keep count of reps and flapjack on return.
This felt like a super fast 45 minutes of pure pain. As usual, YHC had more planned, but time was against us.
Total Distance: 2.17 mil
- Prayers for @haka’s sister in law. We got an update that it’s gotten worse. Strong prayers are needed.
- Prayers for Hawaii and those affected by the recent volcano eruption.
- Prayers for speedy recovery for @notoriousnyc.
- Prayers for all those going through any other tough times, with things they may not feel to share with the rest of the PAX.
- Great effort by all this AM. Way to push yourselves. @endo is totally rocking each beatdown even with a messed up back.
- Great to have @dba back in the mix.
- GoRuck is going to be a very tough challenge. We continue to prepare as much as we can physically and mentally.