Alberto ain’t got nothing on us. Little rain in the AM, but nothing major during the beatdown. YHC was kind of looking forward to using the Bluetooth speaker to play some toons during the portion of the beatdown, but the rain came through for a little bit and the decision was made to keep the speaker back in the car. No worries though. No music = more mumble chatter.
[justified_image_grid preset=4 row_height=900 lightbox=links-off disable_cropping=yes ng_pics=184]
YHC got some early ruck before the beatdown for about 3.6 miles. It was a solo endeavor as the usual suspects were DR.
We had a guest visitor today from Oklahoma. KeyWest stopped by for his dose of pain. It was a pleasure having you over. Stop by anytime.
YHC planted the flag early so right after the ruck, it was a 5-minute break and off to the pain delivery. The disclaimer was given and the men of F3Lutz went to work.
Start with a Mosey to Roundabout.
- SSH IC x15
- Baby Arm Circles IC x10 /reverse
- Imperial Walkers x15
- Frankensteins IC x10 (YHC screwed the count on this one. Did it in cadence which made no sense.)
- Windmills IC x10
Mosey to Dead End.
- Shoulder Taps IC x25
- Mountain Climbers IC x25
- Plank Jacks IC x25
- Moving Inch Warms OYO x10 forward, turn around and x10 back to starting position
- Bear Crawl Around the World (forward, side, backward, side, forward)
- Crab Walk Around the World (forward, side, backward, side, forward)
- Walking Lunges for few yards
- Circle up and time for Howling Monkeys x2 rounds x10 count each PAX
Indian Run to The Preserve/Wooden Path.
- Dips OYO x30
- Merkins OYO x30
- Derkins OYO x30
- Irkins OYO x30
- Step Ups Reach to the Sky OYO x20
Mosey along the gravel path around the back end of The Preserve.
We stopped at a nice incline and it was time for the Tunnel of Love. Did about 3 rounds of this.
Mosey again along the gravel path over to a big roundabout.
Circle up and it’s time to play the Deck of Death. Each PAX comes up and flips one card. All PAX do the exercise that follows.
- Clubs – Burpees
- Spades – Merkins
- Hearts – Box Cutters
- Diamonds – Squats
- Royal – 25 reps
- Aces – 50 reps
- Joker – 100 reps
- All other – card value reps
This was a fun pain delivery as you just don’t know what will come up. Men seemed to enjoy this one a lot. YHC was a little sad that the Joker didn’t make an appearance, but hey there is always the next time!
Indian Run back to BB courts. Sprint about 50 yards to finish strong.
Well almost done…@dillio endured the first official penalty of not posting a Back Blast on the same day. YHC lowered the penalty to x10 as we did a fair share of burpees today and the whole PAX did it together with him. Our regular penalty is x25 either before or after the beatdown.
Total Distance: 2.10 mil
- Continued prayers for @haka and his SIL Michelle. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. We are here for you brother.
- Prayers for people of Hawaii as they are dealing with the lava/volcano situation.
- Prayers for all PAX and those who were not with us today.
- Please keep @haka in your thoughts and prayers all. The whole family is going through an unimaginable ordeal at this time.
- @dba thank you for coordinating the donation from the men of F3Lutz. Thank you all that donated. It means a lot to @haka.
- T-shirts have 3 days left to order. We are 8 of 12, so we need few more to complete the order. I know this month wasn’t easy on the $$.
- Our GoRuck Tough is next Friday. @endo has the beatdown for that Saturday, so make sure you post and support him. I hear he has a fun one planned.
- As always, YHC is proud to able to lead the man of F3Lutz in the beatdown. Thank you to each of you for coming out and posting for these pain deliveries.