Cool weekend, probably the coldest in warm Florida, 5 PAX including 1 FNG travelling from Texas were all set and ready for the beatdown. Quick disclaimer was given and started with warm up.
- Side Stroller Hop – 20 IC
- Baby Arm Circle – 10 + 10 (reverse) IC
- Windmills – 10 IC
- Mountain Climber – 10 IC
- Tempo Merkin – 10 IC
- Frienkestine – 10 IC
- Broad Jump from one end of Basketball court to other end and back
Indian run to west gate of the Lake via LLR Blvd.
YHC had setup 4 stops (cones) at 4 corners of the lake. Mosey around the lake with 1 set of BruceLee in each stop.
Total 4 sets of BruceLee along with 1 mile in book. Mosey back to the Basket Ball Court.
Next was BLIMPS. Each PAX did following while running around the dog park between the exercises:
- Burpees – 20
- Lunges – 30 total
- Imperial Walker – 40 total
- Merkins – 50
- Plank to wait for other PAX completing above exercises. Regular Plank and Elbow Plank until all 5 PAX counted 10 each
- Squats – 100 (each PAX counted 20 each while all other keep doing squat together)
Next round to reverse BLIMPS, we ran around the Tennis court between the exercises and did following exercises:
- Pulse Squats – 10
- Merkins – 10
- Imperial walker – 10
- Lunges – 10
- Burpees – 10
Total 3.5 Miles in book.
We completed our workout by thanking each other for their support. Thoughts and Prayers for those who are recovering from Go Ruck, those who could not make today and those who are Driving.
Best wishes and safe Thanksgiving for everyone!!!