7 PAX posted for a post Christmas #nomosey beatdown on a beautifully cool morning here in the gloom. YHC brought out “The Beast” and was eager to put it to the test today. Quick disclaimer and we were ready to begin…
THE WARMUP – ALL IC
- SSH – X10
- GROINERS – X10
- BABY ARM CIRCLES – X10 (each direction)
- PETER PARKERS – X10
- IMPERIAL WALKERS – X10
- MERKINS – X20 (yes that would be 40 total and let the grunting begin)
TIME FOR SOME DORA 1,2,3…4…5?
ONE PAX PERFORMS EXERCISE WHILE THE OTHER SPRINTS TO THE MAILBOXES FOR DIPS – X10 AND SWAP…RINSE AND REPEAT UNTIL THE COMPLETION OF TOTAL REPS FOR EACH ROUND. SSH WHILE WAITING FOR OTHER PAIRINGS TO FINISH BEFORE BEGINNING THE NEXT ROUND
- ROUND 1 – BURPEES – X100
- ROUND 2 – JUMP SQUATS – X200
- ROUND 3 – MERKINS – X300
- ROUND 4 – FLUTTERKICKS – X400
- ROUND 5 – SHOULDER TAPS – X500 (we didn’t get to round 5 due to time constraints)
THE PENALTY KILLER
“THE BEAST” WAS WAITING IN THE CENTER OF THE COURT. EACH PAX TOOK A TURN HANGING ON WITHOUT TOUCHING THE GROUND. CALLING OUT AN EXERCISE FOR THE REMAINING PAX TO PERFORM CONTINUOUSLY FOR AS LONG AS HE CAN MAKE IT. EC FOR THOSE HIM THAT PERFORMED PULL-UPS WHILE HANGING…
- NO-SEE-UM – SWEAT ANGELS
- HAKA – PETER PARKERS
- VANELLOPE – LBCs
- DBA – AMERICAN HAMMERS
- FLAT TIRE – FREDDY MERCURYS
- DRYWALL – SQUATS
- ENDO – BURPEES
A BIT OF TIME REMAINING FOR THE SLAM BALL…
- ALL PAX CIRCLE UP AND HOLD AL GORE
- ROTATE 1 AT A TIME COUNTER CLOCKWISE TO PERFORM 5 SLAM BALLS
- Prayers for safe travels for Apnea and his family.
- Prayers for those PAX not able to participate due to injury or fartsacking.
- YHC is very blessed to be surrounded by such HIM. Loved the grunting and heavy breathing today, a true sign of hard work and dedication on display by all PAX. Special shout out to @dba for being the odd man out today and having to split the workload evenly by himself with no help.
- Still need a Q for our anniversary beatdown on Monday
- Rucking in full effect soon to prepare for out latest CSAUP…check slack rucking page for info…