3 HIM showed up ready to slay the dragon that we all speak of, only today they would become the “HYDRA” and slay everything YHC could throw at them. Many PAX either DR this week or afraid of the #mosey…Hot and muggy as always with just a touch of mosquitos to make the conditions perfect for an Endo led sweatfest! Quick disclaimer and we were off…
- SSH – X10 – IC
- SSS – X10 – IC
- BABY ARM CIRCLES – X10 – IC (each direction)
- COTTON PICKERS – X10 – IC
- WEB CRAWLERS – X10 – IC
- TRIANGLE BURP (similar to circle burp but with 3 PAX) – X10 rounds!
- TRIANGLE MERK (similar to circle merk but with 3 PAX) – X5 rounds!
- INDIAN RUN TO SUNLAKE BLVD
- BRUCE LEE-ROY – HEADING NORTH ON SUNLAKE – (similar to Bruce Lee but with attitude…50 reps per exercise sprinting 1 light pole between each)
- HARD 11’s BETWEEN LIGHT POLES – JUMP SQUATS / DIAMOND MERKINS
- BRUCE LEE-ROY – HEADING SOUTH ON SUNLAKE – (only 20 reps per exercise this time as the clock was ticking fast today)
- INDIAN RUN BACK TO COURTS
- DIPS – X10 – OYO
- STEP-UPS – X10 (per leg) – OYO
- DIRKINS – X10 – OYO
- RINSE AND REPEAT – X3 ROUNDS!
- SUICIDE RUNS TO FINISH IT OFF – 4 CONES SET 10YDS APART – X2 ROUNDS
So much more planned but not enough time, however everyone was drenched and exhausted…
- Prayers for Apnea’s M and SIL
- Prayers for Endo’s M
- Safe travels for all those DR
- Incredible job this morning by all PAX, the Indian Runs with only 3 are tough for sure!
- Everyone stepped up and pushed each other the entire way while still managing to get a little mumble chatter going.
- Good luck EH’ing tonight at the fun run let’s get some more FNG’s!
- Possible visitors for Thursday’s No-See-Um led beatdown…let’s give them a good turnout and show them how we do it at THE RANCH!!!