6 PAX posted on a very cool and super windy morning ready to gain some bonus points and tackle our 1st Burpee Friday “The Ass Kicker” for the March challenge. Tremendous amount of mumble chatter in regards to the Corona virus outbreak and the infamous Bangkok Burpee, coupled with a non-stop burpee filled mosey, made us feel like we had literally trekked all the way to China. Quick disclaimer and we were off…
- COTTON PICKERS – X10 – IC
- SSH – X10 – IC
- BABY ARM CIRCLES – X10 – IC
- FRANKENSTEIN – X10 – IC
- ASS KICKER BURPEES – X10 – OYO
- MOSEY TO SUNLAKE ROUND-A-BOUT – ASS KICKER BURPEES – X10 – OYO
- MOSEY TO SULAKE BLVD – PARTNER UP
- SPRINT ALTERNATING LIGHT POLES – ASS KICKER BURPEES – X5 – EACH POLE
- RINSE AND REPEAT ALL THE WAY BACK
- INDIAN RUN – CATCH ME IF YOU CAN STYLE – ASS KICKER BURPEES – X2
- COMPLETED 5 TOTAL ROUNDS
- INDIAN RUN AROUND COURTS AND BACK TO SUNLAKE BLVD – RINSE AND REPEAT NEXT 5 ROUNDS – X1
- MOSEY TO SUNLAKE ROUND-A-BOUT – ASS KICKER BURPEES – X5 – OYO
- MOSEY BACK TO COURTS THE LONG WAY
- FINISH OFF WITH A CIRCLE BURP WITH ASS KICKERS – X5 ROUNDS
2.64 MILES – 115 Ass Kicker Burpees
- Prayers for the world and all those affected by Corona virus
- Prayers for those who could not make it out that they find the strength to join us
- Prayers for No-See-Um that he does not have to sleep in the dog house
- 1st Burpee Friday was a success, proud to see fellow like-minded PAX trying to better themselves!
- Lost track off and on of total count (wink wink) so always better to do more to be on the safe side…
- Flat Tire very impressive today keeping up the entire way!
- 2.0 Beatdown and 2nd F cookout tomorrow…can’t wait to see everyone there!