PAX: ENDO, NO-SEE-UM, VANELLOPE, GROUPER, DBA, BELDING, ANCHORMAN, FLAT TIRE, CHEESEHEAD, URKEL, BIG PAPI, GOOSE, RUB-N-TUG
QUOTE OF THE DAY: “My pants are coming off too!” ~Cheesehead~
13 PAX posted on a beautifully cool and windy day here at The Ranch for another dreaded PT Test. YHC was out and about super early setting up a special penalty surprise for the losers of our September EH’ing challenge and up popped DBA for a pre-beatdown walk and talk. The remaining PAX arrived, a brief description of the PT Test was given along with the discaimer and we were ready to see where we stand for the year…
- FRANKENSTEINS – X10 – IC
- ELECTRIC BUGALOO – X10 – OYO
- MOSEY TO DEAD END FIRE HYDRANT
- MERKIN TESTING – 2 MIN AMRAP (Proper form required)
- MOSEY TO DEAD END
- DISTRIBUTE PENALTY COSTUMES
- 1 MILE RUN TESTING – ENDING AT NIGHTSHADE LN
- MOSEY TO SERENOA DR
- SQUAT TESTING – 2 MIN AMRAP (Proper form required)
- MOSEY AROUND ROUND-A-BOUT TO WOODEN BRIDGE ENTRANCE
- BIG BOI SIT-UP TESTING – 2 MIN AMRAP (Proper form required)
TESTING COMPLETE BUT THE BEATDOWN IS JUST BEGINNING
- SLOWSY HALFWAY ACROSS BRIDGE
- BEAR-PEES (4 to 1 ratio) – X10 – OYO
- DUCK WALK TO END OF BRIDGE
- MOSEY BACK TO BB COURTS
- CIRCLE UP FAIRIES IN THE MIDDLE
- 25 STAR JACK BURPEES – PENALTY FOR LOSING THE EH’ing CHALLENGE
- DONKEY SHOW – 1 FULL ROUND
- Praises for Anchorman’s M and her new job opportunity!
- Prayers for Big Papi’s co-workers and families with their recent layoffs.
- Prayers for all our families and 2.0’s as we struggle to find a sense of normalcy during the pandemic.
- Prayers for the world especially our own country that we can squash the hate and have equality for all.
- Absolutely incredible show today by all the HIM that posted. Very proud and honored to lead all of you men today.
- Regardless of what the numbers may say everyone was pushing themselves so hard that it was extremely motivating.
- YHC had allotted 15 min for the mile run completion and yet not 1 PAX would allow a time greater than 10 min (keep proving me wrong I love it)!
- Shout out to Grouper for leading the way and keeping the time for all the finishers on this challenge. Anchorman stayed right on his heels with Vanellope, Goose and No-See-Um right behind. YHC missed the middle runners of the pack (Miley and Apnea who didn’t post today) that always push him to post better times. Big Papi jumped out with the leaders at the beginning and still found a way to finish strong. DBA fighting through injury and Flat Tire fighting his hatred of “the run” both finished strong and fast. Rub-N-Tug came in exhausted yet never quit. And who can forget the biggest motivators of the day Belding, Cheesehead and Urkel who all came in without stopping to break the 10 minute barrier. Seems like just the other day when a 1/4mile run was impossible for many and now sub 10 min miles…dare I say YHC sees some C.S.A.U.P 5k’s in the future for all of us???
- Mumble chatter was on point again today and the penalty attire surely helped the cause. Grouper says he may have even broken the 6 min mark had it not been for the wings trying to lift him off the ground he was running so fast.
- DONT FORGET HALLOWEEN BEATDOWN IN 2 WEEKS…COSTUME REQUIRED (gonna be a wild sweat fest with ALOT of crazy movements so make sure you can function with your costume and not suffocate like the Ninja Turtle Twins did a few years back) ***TROPHY FOR BEST COSTUME!***