PAX: Hooker, Chowdah, Apnea, Miley, Cheesehead, Solo
YHC was joined by six PAX for a glorious May morning in The District to get their mosey on and a beat down in. As soon as 5:30 hit, we jumped right into it.
Warmup + Burpees
A ten count in cadence of the following exercises + burpees got us off to a hot start:
- SSH (1 burpee)
- Windmills (2 burpees)
- Weed Pickers (3 burpees)
- Forward Arm Circles (4 burpees)
- Backward Arm Circles (5 burpees)
The Main Event
The PAX split into two groups that would alternate the following “loops.”
Group 1: Mosey around the entirety of the soccer complex
Group 2: 20 count (easy way) of the following exercises, on repeat:
- Side Step Up with Leg Drive
- Oblique Crunch
Once group 1 returned, the PAX would switch places and group 2 went on the Mosey around the soccer complex as group 1 did the circuit.
Each group was able to complete three laps around the soccer complex when YHC called time with about six minutes remaining.
The groups congealed back into a single group at the corner of “the hut.” Until time, the PAX did the following:
- Mosey on the long side of the hut
- Bear crawl on the short side of the hut
- Odd corners: hand release merkins
- Even corners: kneel-to-stands
The PAX started with one rep on each corner. For every lap completes, the rep count went up by one count. The PAX busted out four laps in the last six minutes bringing us to time.
- Please fill out the CSAUP survey
- Q’s are needed for Memorial Weekend and all of June
- Prayers for Smoggy’s 2.0 as he continues to recover
- Prayers for Endo’s recovery from surgery
- Prayers for Boobie as he continues to recover
- Prayers for all PAX who are unable to share any struggles they are facing
Miley ended with a great reminder that we not only come to the BD for ourselves, but also to help our brothers out. When you feel you cannot make it, remember, there are others who can use your encouragement.