“17 (WOOOOO!) Pax posted on a beautiful morning to watch the sunrise Endo style (blocks raised high in the air). After a bit of Abbott and Costello “Who’s on First” the night before to decide the Q (YHC’s fault on that one) it was go time for YHC to lead for the first time in 5 months due to injury. Still cannot believe the expansion and growth that we have seen lately, and to have 17 post for a “B Y O Block” party was amazing. Full disclaimer was given, blocks were divvied out and it was time to begin.
WARMUP – ALL WITH BLOCKS
- CIRCLE BURP MANMAKER STYLE 10 ROUNDS (no high knees instead blocks held up high)
- SHOULDER PRESS – X10 – IC
- HILLBILLY – X10 – IC
- SQUATS – X10 – IC
- WALL SITS WITH BLOCKS OVERHEAD – X10 – IC
- TEMPO SHOULDER PRESS – X10 – IC
- TEMPO HILLYBILLY – X10 – IC
- TEMPO SQUATS – X10 – IC
- WALL SITS WITH BLOCKS OVERHEAD – 10 COUNT PER PAX (seemed like an eternity)
QUICK DRINK OF WATER AND IT WAS OFF TO THE F.O.P FOR THE MAIN EVENT RIFLE CARRY STYLE:
- PARTNER UP FOR DORA – 1,2,3………4? (ALL EXERCISES PERFORMED WITH BLOCKS)
- ALTERNATING BLOCK MERKINS – X100 – HARD WAY
- BIG BOI SITUPS – X200
- BICEP CURLS – X300
- FLUTTERKICKS – X400 – EASY WAY
- PARTNER ALTERNATES BY RIFLE CARRYING BLOCK AROUND CENTER FIELD CONE AND BACK
YHC called time about 3 minutes early so all PAX could rifle carry back to the courts. 1 minute remaining for Burpees AMRAP to wrap up the day!!!
- Prayers for Belding and his 2.0
- Prayers for Vanellope and family
- Prayers for YHC continued recovery
- Prayers for all others I may have not mentioned as YHC had to step aside for a bit post beatdown
- Shoulders are shot but such an honor to see so many PAX dedicated to joining us and making themselves better both physically and mentally. YHC has missed A LOT in the recent months, but was pleasantly surprised to see the new SLT taking over and leading F3 NatureCoast in such a positive direction. Sat back and reminisced to the days when we could only get 2 or 3 men out to a beatdown and now double digits on most. Still a few months from recovery, however the constant encouragement and prayers are helping to expedite the process. I encourage everyone to reach out to those who have not posted in awhile and see if you can motivate or help them to find their way back. Trust me it works!!!