Conditions at 5:30AM: 81 degrees with 94% humidity, and an alleged wind at 8 mph blowing northwest…
- Mosey over to the traffic circle for some warm-up exercises
- Merkins IC x 10
- SSH IC X 10
- Windmills IC x 15
- Tappity-Taps IC x 10
- Imperial Walkers IC X10
- Mosey back over to the BB courts to retrieve blocks.
- Rifle carry blocks to the field:
- Tri Press
- Shoulder Press
- Block squats
Grabbed the rugby ball for a long Indian Run line…ball passed down the line to last PAX, who runs back to the front with the ball.
++Dropped ball penalty = 5 burpees (as it turns out, the ball dropped more times than expected…questioning if it was intentional.)
YHC went off-script a bit and added a few additional exercises along the route which included flutter kicks and BBS.
Split into 4 groups – at 4 stations ≈2 minutes at each station, rotate on whistle:
- Murder Bunnies
- Rifle carry blocks across the field
- Flutter kicks
- Rifle carry blocks back across the field
- Riffle carry blocks across the field
Return to BB courts – rifle carry.
Prayers for PAX family members, our law enforcement and military.