On fine humid Florida morning, YHC showed up a little early as he heard his 2.0 stirring this morning and wanted to get out while he could. Upon arrival, the Weinke had to be modified has the gate to the fields was unlocked and wide open. Field BDs are back!
All in cadence:
- 15 SSH
- 10 Squats with right leg extension
- 10 Squats with left leg extension
- Seal claps
- Overhead claps
- Tappity tap tap
From there, we split into two groups. Each group had one block. One person mosied with the block to the 2/3 concrete path between the fields. That person then had to do 20 BBS with overhead press while the other person did alternating groiners (a groined but you laded your legs outside of your arms, alternating your sides) until person 1 was done. From there the blocked exchanged hands and this was repeated.
The main event was a good ol’ fashion Dora:
- 100 block derricks (alternate running to the end of the field + 1 burpee)
- 200 block irkins (alternate running to the end of the field + 1 burpee + 1 star jump)
- 300 block plank pull-throughs (easy way) (alternate running to the end of the field + 1 burpee + 1 star jump + 1 kneel-to-stand)
Once done, the person who did not run with the block picked it up as all mosied back to the starting point. After a quick sip, we got to part 2 of the thang with about 7 minutes to spare.
With four PAX and three coupons, the following rotation was set:
- Flutter kicks holding block
- Block curls
- Block curtsy lunges
One PAX would run around the hut, while all others did exercise one. He would then relieve the next PAX to go run as all others did exercise 2. On and on like this till time.
- Convergence with F3 Suncoast if you can make it. Regularly scheduled BD at the Bone Yard will be had.
- F2 event: Axe throwing with M’s.
Prayers for Hooker’s and Chowdah’s 2.0. Prayers for Endo to heal. Prayers for the schools and the variety of people’s opinions on what is going on with the schools and that everyone has a little grace during this time.