Waking up, your YHC looked at his phone and was a little saddened that we would not have a VQ for Monday. Arousing himself out of bed, a B.O.P. was put together, and he was on his way to The District.
Feeling the cool 59 degree air and excited for VQs to come, YHC was excited to get started at 5:30 sharp!
Mosey out to the street and back. Following exercises in cadence:
- 10 SSH
- 10 Windmill
- 10 Imperial Walkers
- 10 Tappity-Tap-Taps
- 10 Tempo Squat
After that, the B.O.P. was discussed and the PAX went till 6:15!
The B.O.P. consisted of 5 exercises:
- Irkins/Dirkin (alternated b/w rounds)
- Pistol Squats (HW)
- Step Ups (HW)
The PAX started with 3 reps reach, then would mosey out to the street and back. After each round, the rep count went up by 3. It was indeed magical.
- Make sure to come out and support VQ week! Seltzer is first tomorrow at The Ranch!
- Habitat-for-humanity: This Saturday!
- Tunnels to Towers: Next Saturday!
- Adopt-a-Highway: The following Saturday!
Continued prayers to Just-Do-It as he grieves the passing of his mother. Prayers to all PAX unable to share struggles they are facing.