18 PAX came out for a Thursday beatdown and some TNT! After a quick review of our 5 core principles, YHC suggested PAX grabbed their water and we slowsey’d over to the Field of Pain.
After reforming our circle, we the warm up began.
All in cadence:
- 10 SSH
- 10 Windmills
- 10 Tempo Squats
- 10 Tappity Tap Taps
The PAX didn’t know it at the time, but they quickly figured out how today’s BD was going to go. The BD consisted of “10s” which are similar to 11’s, but one less. Each round had two exercises, A & B. The PAX would start with 9 of exercise A and 1 of exercise B. From there, one rep was removed from A and one was added to B for 9 rounds ending in 1 rep of exercise A and 9 of exercise B. The rounds consisted of:
- Burpees/Squats (PAX held Plank till 6 was in)
- Merkins/Supermans (Pax SSH till 6 was in)
- Curtsey Lunges/Star Jumps (PAX held Plank till 6 was in)
- Groiners/Thigh Taps (Pax SSH till 6 was in)
- Oblique Crunches/BBS (PAX held Plank till 6 was in)
- Plank Surrenders/Rowers (Pax SSH till 6 was in)
- Freddie Mercurys/Leg Raises (This is where the fun ended, PAX worked until time)
Prayers for all PAX traveling or have loved ones traveling to them for the holidays. Continued prayers for Vanellope.