Quote of the Day: “Vanellope is so strong cause he only weighs like 130lbs soaking wet…” ~Flat Tire~
Beautifully clear and sunny skies along with 57 degree temps made for perfect beatdown conditions. 9 HIM arrived excited to be a part of it. A few HC’s and an FNG no-showed leaving us a bit disappointed, however the show must go on so the disclaimer was given and off we went.
- SSH – X10 – IC
- FRANKENSTEIN – X10 – IC
- WINDMILL – X10 – IC
- 10 BURPEE PENALTY PAID FOR @CHEESEHEAD BEING A NO-SHOW
- BURPEE TRIVIA MILE (or more) – INDIAN RUN STYLE – 5 BURPEE PENALTY PER WRONG ANSWER
- 100 YD SPRINT BACK TO FOP – AYG
Today’s trivia topic was Human Anatomy and the PAX answers as well as mumble chatter did not disappoint. YHC figured that since the 1st F is all about toning the body that maybe we should all know a little bit more about “the body”. It is very apparent from the answers that the PAX do not know much about the human body (with the exception of the male genital region for which everyone appears to have way too much knowledge).
THE HEART OF IT
- 11’S CONE TO CONE (50yds) – BROAD JUMP BURPEES / BIG BOI SITUPS
- 4 CORNERS BEAR CRAWL STYLE – SQUATS X10 AT EACH COMPLETE ROUND – X3 ROUNDS
- MOSEY 1 FULL LAP AROUND PLAYGROUND AND DOG PARK
- STOP AT PULL UP BAR FOR MORNING CALL – X5 PULL-UPS PER PAX
- MOSEY TO SOCCER FIELD
- STEP-UPS – X20 – DIPS – X20 – 3 TOTAL ROUNDS
- SILENT 21’S – 10 BURPEE PENALTY – X2 ROUNDS
- MOSEY BACK TO FOP
It is apparent that Pass Interference is not a fan of Silent 21’s. If only there was more time remaining YHC feels that we could have found the unity on round 3. YHC, Rub-N-Tug and Nancy were off on our game today and we definitely paid the price for it.
Burpee Total – 150+
Gotta love the trivia and penalties it definitely keeps the PAX on their toes. Mumble chatter was on point as usual with Flat Tire in attendance. Nothing like being able to laugh here and there while punishing the body physically. Thanks to Tebow for the extra unusual body facts and history lesson. We are always learning something new everyday and today was no different. Great job to Bison, Pass Interference and Nancy for keeping up with the extra mosey today. Vanellope says nothing can hold him back as he finished on top in the 11’s. Anchorman was fluid and consistent as usual with perfect form (and his hair was on point too). Rub-N-Tug getting more and more impressive, and has come a long way since posting more often…keep it up! For the record he is a physical therapist not a massage therapist although the reference to the movie War Dogs was hilarious (Tebow you have to see this movie it is based on a true story). Thank you to all that posted and provided a chance for YHC to lead, hope you enjoyed it!
- Prayers for the families in Ukraine
- Prayers for all the families of our PAX
- 3rd F tomorrow morning 9:00am – Adopt-a-highway – Check Slack for final details