Quote of the Day: “A turkey sandwich and a happy ending can fix just about anything.” ~Anonymous~
Awesome morning to be awake, alive and energized. 15 PAX arrived feeling that same motivation. Disclaimer was given and we were off…
- SSH – X10 – IC
- FRANKENSTEIN – X10 – IC
- BREAKDANCERS – X10 – OYO
- MERKIN – X10 – IC
- CIRCLE BURP – X5 ROUNDS
- PARTNER UP
- BRUCE LEROY MILE RUNNING OPPOSITE AROUND THE CIRCLE
- 50 REPS OF EACH BRUCE LEE EXERCISE EVERY TIME PARTNERS MEET
- MULTIPLE PLANK POSITION HOLDS WHILE WAITING ON THE 6
- “ENDO MILE” – HALTING AT SUNLAKE FOR SSH – X25 – IC WHILE WAITING ON THE 6
- BACK TO ROUND-A-BOUT FOR SQUATS – X35 – IC
- FINISH “ENDO MILE” BACK AT THE COURTS
- 2 LINES FOR SPRINT RACES IN THE PARKING LOT – LAST PLACE EACH TIME DOES BURPEES – X8 THEN WAITS FOR THE RACE TO END
- MOSEY BACK TO COURTS
- ALL LOSING SPRINTERS HOLD AL GORE IN THE CIRCLE WHILE REMAINING SPRINTERS PERFORM BURPEES – X10
- PLANK HOLD – 30 SEC
- FINISH WITH CIRCLE MERK – X5 ROUNDS
There was 1 final 2 PAX race at the end and unofficially Tebow and Chowdah are the same speed (no camera to get a photo finish)…great work and energy level all beatdown from these 2.
- Prayers for Sloppy Joe who will undergo surgery on his foot soon.
- Safe travels for all those DR
- Mucho running today as planned and all PAX did an incredible job. Shout out to Urkel, nursing his foot injuries, and still lightning fast in the sprint rounds after a 2 mile mosey beatdown. Thank you to all PAX for posting and allowing me to lead today, YHC is truly honored.
- Many PAX asking about who Bruce Leroy is…watch the movie… The Last Dragon
- 3rd F – This Sunday 0745 meet at LLR for carpool to Trinity Cafe. Not too late to sign up and commit. Contact Chowdah asap via Slack for details.
- Rock and Roll half marathon registration open – several PAX already signed up for Oct 2nd. Take the plunge and join them, see slack for details…