Quote of the day: “Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you found him!” ~Tebow~
Normally YHC tries to get the funny or weird quotes of the day, but today’s message meant something so much more and needed to be recognized.
Insanely hot and humid morning in the upper 80s/low 90s and 11 PAX prepared to get their sweat on (impressively 4 returning from the 6am beatdown of 3.5+ miles for more pain). Flat Tire back in attendance and as expected the mumble chatter was on point! Disclaimer was given and we were ready for some warmup…
- PENALTY BURPEES – X5 – OYO (Pass Interference didn’t study like he said he did)
- SSH – X15 – IC
- FRANKENSTEIN – X15 – IC
- MOSEY TO BUD BEXLEY
- INDIAN RUN BURPEE MILE – Every time the youngest PAX makes it to the front of the line all PAX stop and perform BURPEES – X5 – OYO – (sorry Rub-N-Tug…hate hate)
It was brought to YHC’s attention that one of the PAX stated something that YHC has hoped he would never hear or ever have to witness…A PAX decided 10 minutes into the beatdown that it was just going to be too much and he did not think that he could handle it and turned around to walk back to the car and leave. NO SIR!!! NOT IN OUR HOUSE!!! AS TEBOW STATED OUR CREDO “NO MAN LEFT BEHIND”!!! With this in mind YHC changed up his Q and turned the PAX around to catch and motivate said PAX to rejoin us. We got back to the FOP, convinced said PAX to come back, took a quick drink and headed to a closer destination (Bexley Elementary) for some SUMMER SCHOOL!
- PARKING LOT LIGHT POLES – 20 YD SUICIDES
- ROUND 1 – BURPEES – 1,2,3,4,5
- ROUND 2 – BIG BOY SITUPS – 2,4,6,8,10
- ROUND 3 – FLUTTERKICKS (hard way) – 5,10,15,20,25
- ROUND 4 – Forgot what the heck we did this round…were there even 5 rounds??? (hey the Q was on the fly at this point lol)
- ROUND 5 – SQUATS – 5,10,15,20,25
- 10 BURPEE PENALTY ISSUED TO EVERYONE FOR TEBOW’S WRONG ANSWER
Mosey back to FOP for some Mary
- DOLLY – X10 – IC
- ROSALITA – X10 – IC
- 3 MINUTES LEFT DONATED TO THE PAX AS A FATHER’S DAY GIFT BY YOUR’S TRULY
Ironically with all of the suicide rounds and the initial mosey to and from all PAX got in about 2 1/2 miles which was more than originally planned.
- Blessings and Happy Father’s Day to all PAX
- Prayer’s for Sloppy Joe and Cupid with upcoming surgeries
- Safe travels for all those DR this weekend
Today was a tough one for YHC, changing the entire beatdown on the fly due to unforeseen circumstances…but guess what…it happens…and part of being the Q is being mentally prepared to accept that. Shout out to all those participating in back to back beatdowns. Remember men, no matter how fast or slow you need to go in a beatdown the Q will always have to make adjustments to accommodate “the six”. Modify as necessary (as long as you are giving it your all) that’s just the way it is and has always been done here at F3. NEVER EVER feel ashamed or embarrassed if you are having an off day and lastly NEVER GIVE UP, because YHC definitely isn’t going to give up on you. He will make sure he takes the men back to get your ass and push you to become better and stronger!!!