QUOTE OF THE DAY: “Who’s on Q today?” ~Dillio~
9 HIM arrived on a hot and super humid morning here in the gloom. YHC had “The Devastator” ready for anyone that showed up late, but however shockingly this may sound, there were no takers today. Mumble chatter on point about the validity of YHC’s Walmart special Casio watch and the accuracy of its timing, but with no Weasel Shaker in attendance today we were on EST (Endo Standard Time). Disclaimer was given and we were off.
- SSH – X20 – IC
- HAND RELEASE MERKINS – X20 – IC
- BREAKDANCERS – X20 (10 each direction) – OYO
- MOSEY TO SUNLAKE BLVD (circling the round-a-bout on the way for the 6)
- PARTNER UP ALTERNATING SETS TO NIGHTSHADE LN
- PARTNER 1 – 10 BURPEES THEN SPRINT TO TAG PARTNER 2 WHO IS WALKING – SWITCH
- RETURN TRIP SAME THING DIFFERENT EXERCISES
- PARTNER 1 – 10 SQUATS AND 5 BBS THEN SPRINT TO TAG PARTNER 2 WHO IS WALKING – SWITCH
- MOSEY TO PLAYGROUND (circling the round-a-bout on the way for the 6)
- PARTNER 1 – 5 PULL UPS WHILE PARTNER 2 HOLDS SUPERMAN/BANANA – SWITCH
- RINSE AND REPEAT 4 PULLUPS, 3 PULLUPS, 2 PULLUPS, 1 PULLUP
- WALK TO PAVILLION
- WALL SITS – 10 SEC COUNT PER PAX
- STEP UPS – X10 (hard way)
- RINSE AND REPEAT X3 SETS
- AYG BACK TO COURTS
- Prayers for all those battling illness and/or injury
- Thankful for such a beautiful morning
- Grateful for the opportunity to lead today. Shout out to all PAX pushing themselves today. Some good mumble chatter during the alternating walkers. YHC will take his watch to the jewelers and have it examined asap…NOT!
- F3 family picnic July 31st – Check Slack 2nd F channel for more details and to sign up.