17 PAX in attendance for a great start to September. YHC provided disclaimers and 5 core principles and then the PAX got to work.
- Mosey around dog park and tennis courts then back to basketball court
- In cadence 10 of the following:
- Tappy taps
- Wind mill
- Monkey humpers
- 21s with something on the line…
- If PAX finished 21s in sync on first try, 5 burpees, if not, 10 burpees. Initially the penalty would be assessed at the end of this session, but Grouper suggested assessing the burpee penalty (reward?) after the first set miss. YHC appreciated the input. PAX did 5 burpees.
- PAX completed 21s in sync on the 2nd try, so rather than 20 burpees, we only did 10. Congrats!
- Mosey to traffic circle at LLR Blvd and Daggerwing Blvd.
- 3 sets of…
- 20 carolina dry dock presses, 1 burpee
- Mosey from LLR/Daggerwing circle to LLR/Nature View circle
- 20 jump squats, 1 burpee and back to starting point
- Indian run north up Nature View Dr
- Stop at Beautyberry Dr intersection for a nice break, including a set of Bruce Lee
- Continue on to larger circle at north end of Nature View and split into groups of 2
- While 1 PAX exercised, other PAX ran around the loop one time then they switched
- Reverse burpee
- Donkey kicks
- Indian run back to basketball courts, arriving at 6:15am
- Upcoming events, check Slack for more info
- Splinter has multiple events coming up
- Pray for things PAX did not share and for those who could not join us today