Care Bear Squared
- AMRAP for 45 minutes
- Make a 25 yard square like picture below.
- You might need to make multiple if you have a lot of guys. We recommend no more than 5 PAX per square.
- Or start in opposite corners.
- Starting at cone 1 and bearcrawl to cone 2 and perform 25 air squats.
- After the squats, bearcrawl to the left to cone 3 and perform 25 merkins.
- After the merkins, reverse bearcrawl to cone 4 and perform 25 big boy sit-ups.
- After the big boy situps, bearcrawl to the right to cone 1 and perform 25 burpees.
Modified Version of Care Bear Squared
- Change the reps of the exercises to 15 or 20
- Always front bearcrawl between the cones
- Use other modes of transportation between cones:
- Side Shuffle
- Lunge walk
- Normal merkin modifications
- Modify big boy sit-ups for LBCs or other ab exercise
- Modify burpees to flying squirrels
- Total reps for 45 minutes of the exercises
- Each complete trip is 100 reps
9/24 – 2ndF opportunity!
Prayers for Waterboy’s family as they mourn the passing of his uncle. Prayers for a safe Labor Day and extra time with your loved ones.