Saturday am comes by quicker than we want it. No rain coming down but plenty of it still on the fields will make this a Week 1 to forget. Iron Pax week 1 field set and fire ant hills averted for the most part. Met the PAX with 3 minutes to spare. Disclaimer given and 5 core principles repeated. Time to get started.
SSH 20 IC
Baby Arm circles 10 IC reverse
Leg stretch right middle left leg nice and deep
Seal Claps 10 IC
Hillbillies 10 IC
With a few minutes burned off of our clock we then took the long way mosey to the soccer fields for the work out of the day.
Care Bear Squared
- AMRAP for 45 minutes
- Make a 25 yard square like picture below.
- Starting at cone 1 and bearcrawl to cone 2 and perform 25 air squats.
- After the squats, bearcrawl to the left to cone 3 and perform 25 merkins.
- After the merkins, reverse bearcrawl to cone 4 and perform 25 big boy sit-ups.
- After the big boy situps, bearcrawl to the right to cone 1 and perform 25 burpees.
Modified Version of Care Bear Squared
- Change the reps of the exercises to 15 or 20
- Always front bearcrawl between the cones
- Use other modes of transportation between cones:
- Side Shuffle
- Lunge walk
- Normal merkin modifications
- Modify big boy sit-ups for LBCs or other ab exercise
- Modify burpees to flying squirrels
- Total reps for 45 minutes of the exercises
- Each complete trip is 100 reps
Splinters family fun run free of charge 9am all are welcome.
9/24 – 2ndF opportunity!
Prayers for Waterboy’s family as they mourn the passing of his uncle.
Prayers Seltzer and Hitchhiker as they go through the Grow Ruck in Atlanta starting today.
Prayers for Wangs wife and Vanellope in their scans to be clear.