Quote of the day: “Who dressed up like a big pickle is that Dillio?” ~Grouper~
20 Strong HIM WOOOOO! showed up for the annual halloween costume beatdown. Today’s theme was skin to win and the 2 team USA olympic swimmers did just that by stripping down almost bare! Not sure if the other PAX having to witness this sight considered it a trick or a treat…although officer Haka seemed to be drooling a bit! Mumble chatter began immediately upon each PAX arriving. 0515 came around and the real costumes began to come out…the disclaimer was given and we were ready to begin this scary thing we know as the beatdown…
- MICHAEL PHELPS – X10 – IC
- FRANKENSTEIN – X10 – IC
- MERKIN – X10 – IC
- MOSEY TO SUNLAKE BLVD
- BEAR CRAWL CHALLENGE – as far as possible without stopping…when stopped or can no longer continue FRANKENSTEIN along side PAX until complete.
- MOSEY TO PLAYGROUND
- BAT HANG CHALLENGE – hang as long as possible – drop first 15 burpees, 2nd 14, 3rd 13…last PAX 1 burpee
- MOSEY TO PAVILLION
- BALLS TO WALL CHALLENGE – stay up as long as possible – drop first 15 burpees, 2nd 14, 3rd 13…last PAX 1 burpee
- MOSEY TO DEAD END
- Each PAX takes turns drawing an exercise from the lit pumpkin and all PAX perform said exercise – 10 total exercises
- 10 BURPEES
- 9 BURPEES
- 8 BURPEES
- 7 BURPEES
- 6 BURPEES
- 5 BURPEES
- 4 BURPEES
- 3 BURPEES
- 2 BURPEES
- 1 BURPEE
YHC thinks the PAX caught on after the 4th or 5th draw but we were in it to win it so we completed all 10 rounds and headed back to the BB courts AYG
- 4 CORNERS – complete an entire song
- 1st round – SQUATS AT EACH CORNER – “THRILLER”
- 2nd round – BBS AT EACH CORNER – “SOMEBODY’S WATCHING ME”
- WORKHORSE AWARD – HAKA (for the PAX that is always pushing himself and others to give it their all and leading by example)
- BEST HANDS AWARD – HITCHHIKER (for the PAX that gets his hands involved in all aspects of F3 from the beatdowns to 2nd and 3rd F’s)
- BONE DRY AWARD – SELTZER (for the PAX that is always pushing himself until the end and the tank is empty and “bone dry”)
- LEVEL HEADED AWARD – GROUPER (for the PAX that stepped up to lead us and run the show and is always there to make sense of things when we need it)
YHC was incredibly humbled by the amount of PAX willing to participate as everyone showed up in costume (some even wore more than one). Hope everyone had a blast and got in a good, yet hilarious beatdown. YHC transformed from a man eater to the meat that every man wants to eat, hope it brought out the laughter that it was intended for.
- To the Cactus, as to what he endured today was definitely a challenge, but gave everyone so much mumble chatter and laughter that it was well worth it.
- Our fearless leader fooled everyone as he showed in a mask and wearing his most hated NFL player’s attire. I believe at this point in the season he could do better than the real Bucs QB.
- Vanellope killed it as usual with his form and well let’s just say if YHC was a delivery man he would most definitely handle that package. Thank you for entertaining my idea of wearing the skimpiest outfit I could find on Amazon for this special day…
- Not sure if Seltzer came as himself or not because he has stepped up his game so much that he really appears to be an “Iron Man”.
- Dillio was flying around like Peter Pan, although technically he was still green like a pickle.
- The ladies don’t have anything to worry about because Hard Hat came prepared with protection on and trust me he can “hang” with the best of them.
- Officer friendly was patrolling the streets as usual and pointing out violations in between pushing himself to the max during every challenge. He can put me in fuzzy love cuffs anytime.
- Hooker as always came prepared to handle the crap YHC was going to dish out.
- Waterboy absolutely killed it, and based on his looks and spaghetti strap top he probably killed it on prom night as well.
- Chowdah was green with envy but it is actually YHC that envies his fitness level and form.
- Smoggy proving that the “Buc” doesn’t stop here it keeps going til the end.
- MJ has nothing on Miley’s fitness level he was moving today.
- Apnea was sporting the Cobra Kai but he was kickin ass like Daniel Son.
- Not sure if Ladron was an 80’s porn star or a football coach but either way he pushed it…pushed it real good…
- Cricket looked like he had done plenty of pushups on the prison yard.
- As fast as a jackalope if that even exists was DBA today, his new running regiment must be paying off.
- CZ was awfully quiet today, like a mime, and let his actions speak louder than words (I think that’s what he was because he was pushing himself so hard that the sweat pouring off his face washed most of the makeup away.)
- Not sure if it was the masked assassin or Zorro but either way Floppy was killing it out there.
- Last but not least…who doesn’t love a PBJ sandwich…and everyone is always eating up the motivation that Splinter provides. This guy won or tied every challenge today and lives by the words he speaks. Good luck with your travels and challenge coming up next week in Nepal on Mt. Everest.