The Pax: Endo, Grouper, Vanellope, DBA, Flat Tire, Haka, Miley, No-See-Um
The men of F3 Lutz were greeted by a beautiful, star-filled sky and 61 degrees this early gloom. Some pax seemed a little sluggish……maybe due to the clocks being sprung forward……or it may be due to the 2nd F on Saturday afternoon and the Kickball Game that ended with a wild and crazy finish.
Good Guys – 10
Bad Guys – 9
But enough of all that as 8 strong #HIM posted and were present for a reason. They must’ve wanted to knock their 100 Burpees out early so YHC wasn’t going to let them down. Disclaimer was given and it was go-time.
After a mosey to the west roundabout, YHC audibled right on by and on to the Tennis Courts this am. To start on these courts would turn out to be ironic in the end.
Warm-Up (All IC).
- Imperial Walkers
- Mtn Climbers
- Plank Jacks
- Donkey Kicks
- Baby Arm Circles
- OH Claps
- Seal Claps
It wasn’t long after hearing of Flat Tire’s “Agassi-like” prowess back in his younger days on the tennis courts, that it was time to mosey to the FOP.
The Match Game
Pax split into three groups and started at center of FOP with three bags set approx. 40 yards out in triangle shape. Each bag had six exercises along with a rep count written on piece of paper. Rounds 1, 3 and 5 would be done at their bag and then all would meet back in center for rounds 2, 4 and 6……and bringing one paper with them to the center.
*If the pax were lucky enough to “match” all three papers at the center…..then YHC allowed the group to only do one single rep count of the match. Everyone knows that wasn’t going to happen, right!! However, first trip back to center and it almost did as there was 15 Burpees, 15 Burpees and………10 Burpees. Not a match so all pax did 40 Burpees in the center….Muahahahaa!!!!
Six exercises consisted of:
10 Burpees, 15 Burpees, 25 Burpees, 20 SSH (IC)….or until Burpees done, 20 Shoulder Taps (IC), 20 Box Cutters (IC)
Stats were as follows for the Burpee count:
- Flat Tire/Miley = 100 Burpees
- Endo/Vanellope/No-See-Um = 85 Burpees
- Grouper/Haka/DBA = 85 Burpees
Once all six rounds complete time to mosey around pavilion and back…..and YHC had the pax do 10 Reverse Burpees just to change things up.
Back to the parking lot for a round of Sevens:
- Squats (on one end starting at 7)
- 2 Burpees (in middle on each pass)
- Flutters (on other end starting at 0)
Quick mosey around roundabout and back to BB courts and time for 3 Minutes Of Mary (MOM): (All IC unless noted)
- Sweat Angels x 10
- Rosalita x 10
- Dying Cockroaches x 10
- American Hammers x 10
- Supermans x 10
- Star Jacks x 10 (OYO)
- Prayers for DBA as he starts the process of becoming US citizen.
- Prayers for Belding as he recovers from tweaked hammy after Saturday morning 2.0 beatdown.
- Prayers for our 2.0’s & M’s.
- YHC also prayed for all to continue EH’ing as more men need F3 in their lives and we need to give it away every chance we get.
- All in all, every pax did a little extra credit this am on the burpees……just two pax did a little more than others 😊
- Flat Tire/Miley = 116 Burpees
- Endo/Vanellope/No-See-Um = 101 Burpees
- Grouper/Haka/DBA = 101 Burpees
- The pax really started to come into a groove with the March Burpee Challenge now 10 days in. If only there could be a beatdown day EveryDay as they seem to be easier when your fellow pax brother is there beside you!
- Great job by all today and honored to be on Q for this group of HIM!