Pax: Waterboy, Smokey, Dillio, Cheesehead, Grouper, Urkel, Vanellope, Apnea, Boobie, Ranger, Big Papi, Belding, No-See-Um
The usual warm & muggy gloom greeted 13 pax here in the Sunshine State as every man took the Daily Red Pill and came ready to put in work. Urkel, Vanellope (once he found his way :)) weren’t scared of a little 5:00 am pre-run as they met YHC and got things started a little early. YHC was hopeful for a few more pax but maybe next time!!
Mosey around dog park with side shuffle/back pedal/karaoke…..thru Field Of Pain (past large, black object resembling a tractor tire…..just there lurking….MOOAHHHAAAHHAAAA) on to the dock for the following all IC:
- Squats, Daisy Pickers, Hillbillies, OH Claps, Seal Claps
Back to FOP to say hello to BIG BERTHA and all the newcomers seemed starstruck by her sight……not a lot of chatter.
- Bear Crawls and Tire Flips!
- Single line bear crawls around perimeter of FOP while each man in back sprints to BB for one flip then back to front of line for continued Bear Crawl
- Every pax went through twice then a mad rush to get BB to the gate.
10 Lunges each leg
15 IMP Walkers
25 Plank Jacks
Mosey back to BB courts while bringing BIG BERTHA along.
Partner work at stations with the Monster Walk/Tire Flip one setting the rotation. Planning for 16 pax so there were 8 total stations initially put down with chalk on the courts. YHC quickly acted before getting started on the stations and used his water bottle to erase one of the stations and immediately regretted it ….. “I’m gonna wish I had that water!”
- Monster Walk / 3 Tire Flips x2
- 10 Merkins / SSH (amrap)
- 10 Lunges (EW)/ Imp. Walkers (amrap)
- 10 Burpees / LBC’s (amrap)
- 10 Big Boi’s / Bonnie Blair’s (amrap)
- 10 Monkey Humpers / Flutters (amrap)
Two rounds of station work bookended with a lap.
MARY…Boxcutters, Flutters, Plank for 10 count all the way around the circle.
- Prayers for Urkel’s wife’s cousin’s boyfriend who took his own life Sunday. Praying God will wrap his arms around the family and friends affected by the tragedy.
- Prayers also for Urkel’s mother-in-law and what she’s going through.
- Prayers for YHC’s 2.0 and this possibly being last week of football for this season…..and in turn possibly last week YHC will coach his 2.0. Pray for guidance and patience.
- Great work today by all and not a lot of chatter as YHC kept the pax moving the entire time.
- Pax did great job sticking together this am as YHC stayed right around courts and FOP.
- Lots of sweat and hard work left out there #ITG and honored to lead every man this morning!
- Saturday, October 31 – Halloween Beatdown hosted by 1st F Q Endo….wear those costumes or pay the price!
- November 14th – 2.0 workout from 7:30-8:30 am……possibly coffeeteria after at the clubhouse (stay tuned to Slack)
- 3rd F – Thanksgiving Day – Meals On Wheels! Be sure to sign up on google sheet Haka put on 3rd F slack channel.