YHC was excited this morning to run Q. YHC had a different warm up planned out to make these pax better. A lot of traffic in the area due to the Community Garage Sale so the boys were to wear there Sunday best… or at least Flat Tire mentioned it. Pax arrived early, donations for our F3 Lutz food drive, and we were ready to roll. About the title to this BB, i guess some of these guys shouted to ‘Call An Ambulance’ after the Killer of Men aka YHC struck again lol.
Pax: Apnea, Anchorman, Big Papi, Urkel, Nancy, Waterboy, Endo, Flat Tire, No-see-um, DBA, Grouper, Haka, Run N Tug, Vanellope
Warm Up- the following exercises done :50 seconds on/:10 seconds off
- High Knees
- Butt Kicks
- High Knees
- Wall Sits
- Jump Squats
- Wall Sits
- Balls to the Wall
- Split Jacks
Mosey to Sunlake Blvd
- Burpee at every pole heading North on Sunlake increasing by 1. Starting with 1 burpee….13 Burpees. 91 Total Burpees
- Heading back toward LLR Blvd, 10 Plank Jacks/20 Mountain Climbers every pole. 130 Plank Jacks/260 Mountain Climbers
Mosey back to BB courts
- Finished with 8 minutes of continuous suicides on the BB courts. Base line to free throw line back to base line to half court and back (Rinse/repeat), getting the butt down and touching those lines each time.
- Prayer for DBA’s co worker
- Thankful for the positive news Big Papi shared
- Thankful for the impact F3 is having on Urkel
- Prayers for all the negative news (politics)
- 1st F: Launch of new AO (10/2 @ , Saturday Starkey Ranch), relocating Saturday beatdown to Bexley 10/5, finishing the year strong with a soon to be announced challenge from Endo.
- 2nd F: Block party/Kickball next Saturday immediately following 2.0 workout. Thank you to Cheesehead for volunteering (or getting ambushed at cafeteria LMAO) to host the 3rd Annual Christmas Party, looking at a date of Dec. 12th. More details to follow on Slack.
- 3rd F: Bring your donations for our food drive, and Peanut Butter. Boxes are going to be set out every beatdown to collect at least 1 item per pax, or penalties are being issued. Great way to help out our community. Thanksgiving MOW if your not signed and want to please sign up so Haka could add another route if needed.
Vanellope Shout Out’s
No-see-um: Great job on pushing the guys and establishing a new AO, the more guys we reach the more of an impact we will have. Continue to be a great a leader during and outside of beatdowns.
Endo: One of the best mumbler chatter’s we have and by far the most creative. Continue to bring your creativity and leadership to these great group of guys here at F3.