Pax: Boobie, Hitchhiker, Apnea, No-See-Um
Conditions were ominous in the early gloom on the Monday in front of the four pax who gathered to get their week started off right. Temps were in the low 60’s but the wind at The District was whipping and made it feel much cooler. Nonetheless this crew was ready!
5:30 am hit, shovel flag planted and disclaimer was given.
Warm-Up: (All IC)
- Weed Pickers
- Baby Arm Circles
Our Fourth Horseman (Apnea) arrived at the very end of the Baby Arm Circles so it was now time to mosey to the South West end of the perimeter parking lot for some extended warm-up.
- Shoulder Taps
- Peter Parkers
- 10 Burpees (OYO)
There was a big crew at the clipboard/lady’s bootcamp workout and YHC wanted to run through to check things out but forgot phone at the flag so had to turn about face and mosey back to grab it. From there, pax got a quick sip then on to the playground for…..
No-See-Um’s WOD (workout of the day for you newbies):
As Many Rounds As Possible for 25 minutes!
- 5 Pull-Ups
- 10 Merkins
- 15 Mountain Climbers (hard way)
- 20 Squats
- 25 SSH
Many a craters started to form in the wood chips so a few pax started to find new locations for the Merkins/Mountain Climbers. However, Boobie stayed strong in his spot and was pushing the pace the whole time. All 4 pax made it through 15 or so rounds and didn’t appear to slow down one bit.
Quick selfie with the board showing NSU’s WOD and then on to the bathroom building near RF of baseball diamond for….
- Wall Sits (10 second count per pax X2)
Mosey in between soccer fields stopping at the end for some Mary:
- LBC’s (No-See-Um)
- Freddie Mercury’s (Hitchhiker)
- Leg Raises (Apnea)
- Flutters (Boobie)
Next pax lined up at the light pole and did their best Four Horseman impersonation doing 1/2 speed/Sprint/1/2 speed/Sprint on light poles until back to the flag.
6:15 am on the nose and time for countorama/nameorama.
- Apnea’s work mishap from last week and that it doesn’t happen again as well as those involved learn from mistakes.
- Prayers for the week for every pax, those in attendance and those fartsacking!
- Prayers for a safe Super Bowl weekend for all and that Tampa, as a city, is prosperous and all goes well.
- First annual F3 Lutz Super Bowl Flag Football game – Sunday, 8:30 am at Bone Yard. Exact field TBD. See Slack for details and HC!!
- Q’s for the week below so get to HC’s and make yourself better each and every morning!
- Tuesday @ The Ranch: WATERBOY
- Wednesday @ The District: ???
- Thursday @ The Ranch: GROUPER
- Friday @ The Ranch: ???
- Saturday @ Bone Yard: NO-SEE-UM