9 Pax in attendance on a beautiful morning at the Ranch. The flag was planted at 5:30am. Disclaimer was given and the 5 core principals of F3 were recited. Special appearance by No-See-Um which waited for the group to comeback after a good workout.
“And the Whistle madness started” -5 Merkins per Whistle-
- A mosey to 1st stop.
- 20 squats
- 20 flutter kicks
- 20 lunges
- Mosey to roundabout “1st whistle around the roundabout but the ladies were not happy about it “Totally unnecessary” said one of the running ladies! lol
- 10 burpees ( lap around the roundabout)
- BBS ( lap around the roundabout)
- 10 star jacks ( lap around the roundabout)
- Mosey to 3rd stop.
- 20 Freddie Mercury
- 10 box cutters
- Mosey to Dock
- 20 Step ups (Hard Way)
- Mosey Back to BB courts
- Amazing work by @Cheesehead, @Baywatch and @Urkel
- A total of 40 Merkins throughout the workout were completed by the Pax
- COT: Prayers for Baywatch’s friend Chuck Taylor battling Covid and Urkel’s new job.
- TNT Thursday: Great interaction between the Pax, lots of support from one another.