YHC cutting it closer than normal for a Q as he only had about three minutes to spare. However, three pax were already there ready to get their Monday started off right and one other would join only 2-3 minutes tardy. Little did they know they’d be having some deja vu very soon 🙂 🙂 🙂
5:30 am hit, quick disclaimer given and time to go to work!
Warm-Up: (All IC)
Frankensteins x 10, Imp Walkers x 10, Burpees x 5, Mtn Climbers x 10, OH Claps x 10, Michael Phelps (OYO), Burpees x 5
After a short mosey to the Hill near playground, YHC instructed the men we’d be doing 7’s.
7’s w/ Burpees on each side of Hill and 5 Monkey Humpers at top of hill every time across. Starting with 0 at current position and 7 on other side of hill then 1:6, 2:5, etc.
Mosey down to big sidewalk at far corner entrance near the girly workout group 🙂
Plank x10 count per pax – 4 Burpees OYO – Salute Plank x 10 IC
Broad Jump Burpees x10 – Bear Crawl 20 steps
Broad Jump Burpees x10 – Duck Walk 20 steps
Broad Jump Burpees x10 – Crab Walk 20 steps
Indian Run with Lunges/OH Claps/Air Press/Imp Walker/Frankensteins and back pax does 5 Burpees and sprints to front. (X 4 times thru) Mosey last 100 yards back to flag for quick sip.
MARY at building with each pax taking lap around after their turn calling cadence.
Box cutters (YHC), Leg Raises (FT), LBC (Hooker), Dying Cockroaches (Apnea), Flutters (Boobie)
5 Burpees OYO – Wall sits while each pax took lap. – 5 Burpees OYO
Finished with 15 Merkins IC (16 if you’re Flat Tire) circled up at the shovel flag!!
If it seemed like a lot of Burpees were performed, it is because they were. 130 total to be exact and the pax had to endure YHC’s Day 1 Burpee Penalties for his Lent challenge. 500 total were on YHC’s docket for Monday/Tuesday after Lent so if Smoggy is reading this, for once “I’d actually like some burpees tomorrow #ITG” 🙂
- Apnea’s mom having another procedure today and putting in stint for heart issues.
- Hitchhiker and his M for their third 2.0 to be healthy.
- A few choice words for YHC #ITG as the pax thought Burpees were over, but Not So Fast My Friend!
- Hooker back from a two week layoff to heal up and looked like he never missed a beat. Except for a few expletives under his breath!
- Boobie posting with The District shovel flag in hand and looking as strong as ever.
- Flat Tire taking that Daily Red Pill on a Monday and kick starting his week!!
- Apnea showed just in time for the last half of the warm-up and prior to YHC and the pax disappearing into the Gloom.
- April 10 – 2.0 beatdown in the morning (7:30-8:30 am)…plan for coffeteria at DD after. And Poker Night at Cheeseheads with M’s…7:00 pm start! Bring a snack maybe and BYOB…..check 2nd F channel for details and RSVP to Cheesehead.
- GrowRuck 18 (FL) – Don’t forget to get signed up if you are thinking about this. Men, it will truly be something you’ll never forget and you WILL discover strengths you never knew you had inside of you! Get with Sloppy Joe (Ruck Q) who I know is signed up along with Miley and Cheesehead!