17 #HIM posted this morning at the Ranch for a Baywatch VQ beatdown starting at 0530:
Special Guest: @Priorities (F3 Hampton Roads – Virginia Beach, VA)
- 10 windmills
- 10 Side Straddle Hops
- 10 Tappity Tap Taps
- 10 Baby Arm Circles + 10 Reverse BAC
- 10 LBC
- 10 Flutter-kicks
- 10 Shoulder Taps
- 10 Squats
- Mosey (Approximately 1.5 miles total moseying)
- Stop at the LLR traffic circle for lunges around the circle
- Mosey to Deer Tracks Loop for 1 minute of Al Gores
- Mosey to Beautyberry Ct for 1 minute of Frankensteins
- Mosey to next traffic circle for 1 minute of burpees
- Longer mosey to Zamia Loop for 1 minute of leg raises
- Short mosey (or mosey + for the young bucks) over to the other Zamia Loop for 1 minute of Imperial Walkers
- Mosey to Morhen Way for 1 minute of Freddie Mercurys’
- Mosey to Paspalum St for 1 minute of Mountain Climbers
- Mosey to Breynia Drive for 1 minute of Monkey Humpers
- Mosey to the traffic circle for a duck walk around the circle.
- Mosey to the dead end between the swamp.
- Finish off the thang with a little AC/DC “Thunderstruck”!
- Plank position, every time “Thunderstruck” is heard, PAX complete one ‘mercin
Mosey back to the BB courts – rollin’ in at 0615
For the record: @Haka, there was a rugby ball on location this morning, but after seeing @Hooker’s ball handling I opted to leave it out of the beatdown plan.
- Prayers @Endo having knee surgery, @Hitchhiker and his family’s newest 2.0 and @Urkel and his M, who is ill.
- 2.0 workout on Saturday, April 10
- Poker night – RSVP to @Cheesehead
- @Big Papi could use a babysitter for his 2.0s
- @No-See-Um said something about the Masters, but I fell asleep as soon as he mentioned golf and didn’t catch the rest of it.
- Worked on becoming better husbands, better fathers and better men. See also: This link.
- Rucking at the Ranch. See y’all Friday, April 9th at the Ranch at 0530.