This glorious Monday morning BD offered more than just a chance to start the week off right, but a BD with very little moseying! For those who didn’t post, they missed out on such a joyous occasion. The weather at the Ranch held up for the most part and only rained for a portion of the beatdown.
PAX: Hooker, Apnea, and Chowdah
- 20 SSH
- 15 Tappy taps
- 10 Tempo Squats
- Brief mosey down the street and back to the building
Workout: 1000 reps!
4 sets, 10 exercises, 25reps each set; in between each set a brisk mosey lap around the building.
Exercises are as followed
- Lunges right leg
- Lunges left leg
- Shoulder Taps
- Carolina Dry Docks (V Pushups)
- Freddy Mercurys
- Wall sit (hold for 25 seconds)
- Triceps Dips
- Apnea was an overachiever and decided he’d be throwing in some extra burpees for challenge he’d accepted
With just under two minutes to spare at the end, we took one more lap around the building and held a wall sit for the last minute.
- Prayers for Urkel and family hoping they kick COVID19’s ass and feel better
- Prayers for Dilio getting over sickness and feels better
- Prayers for Sloppy Joe’s 2.0 for COVID and feels better
- Prayers for those who couldn’t make it out but wanted to