YHC felt a little nervous about giving the Q this morning not sure why but maybe just lots on the mind and not being totally experience with Qing. YHC was out early setting up for the Q but one early bird PAX would catch YHC in the act.
With 5 minutes to go YHC was thinking it was going to me a small count of PAX but they started to roll in and we got to 19 HIM.
Welcome 2 visitors Chowdah (Boston) and Aaaayyyy (Austin)!
YHC gave quick disclaimer and went over the 5 core principles of F3.
- 15 SSH (IC)
- 10 Frankenstein (IC)
- 10 Daisy Pickers\ Tappy-Taps (IC)
- 15 Merkins (IC)
- 15 Shoulder Taps (IC)
- 15 Solute Planks (IC)
- 15 Plank Jacks (IC)
Mosey to round about by the tennis courts
- YHC instructed the PAX to grab a line. at first line perform 1 burpee walking lunges to second line and perform 2 burpees… so on until all around, 7 lines total.
Mosey to grab blocks and water. Mosey to the mailboxes.
YHC split the PAX into 2 groups to allow room at the playground. YHC had a course mapped out that consisted of 4 cones and the playground.
- At first cone perform all exercises with block
- 25 Goblet Squats
- 25 Block Swings
- 25 Block Curls
- 25 Block Overhead press
- 25 Block Dead Lift
PAX were instructed to not place block down until all exercises were completed.
- Mosey to second cone (7 yards),
- hard sprint to third cone (30 yards)
- Mosey to fourth cone (7 yards)
At the playground perform
- 10 pull ups
- 25 Merkins
- 25 Derkins
- 25 Dips
- 25 Big Boy Sit ups
Rinse and Repeat 3 rounds..
- Prayers for all the HIM that posted and started the day off correct.
- Prayers for all that have things on their mind and those who could not post today.