This Memorial Day we salute those who fought and passed away. Bravery, Fellowship, and Faith flourish under the American Flag due to those who lay down their lives. YHC started with a quick disclaimer and thanking those known and unknown on such a day as today. The humid weather brought out mosquitoes before the beatdown event started.
PAX: Hooker, Grouper, Hitchhiker, Smoggy, Chowdah
- 20 SSH (IC)
- 10 Windmills (IC)
- 15 Imperial Walkers (IC)
- 10 Baby Arm Circles (IC)- f/b
- Farmers carry a coupon from the concession stand towards the main street on one side, opposite side on the way back.
Beatdown: After finished with an exercise run a lap around the concession stand. Then hold a plank, or wall sit, or SSH until six is in.
- M-Marionettes (10)
- E- Escalator
- 10 jump squats/20 burpees/30 merkins/40 squats/50 LBCs
- M-Monkey Humper to goblet squat (10)
- O- Outlaws
- like the alphabet, but just O- 10 right, 10 left
- R- Roshamburpees (10 rounds)
- I- Imperial Stormwalker (20)
- A- Aiken Legs
- (20 squats, 20 box jump, 20 lunges, 20 split jack lunges)
- L- Lt Dan- (10)
- 1 squat + 2 single leg lung
- D- Dips (20)
- A-All About the Benjamins
- 25 curls/25 walking lunges
- Farmers carry toward the main street
- 25 mountain climbers/25 overhead press at the street corner
- Farmers carry back towards the concession stand (hold coupon on other side)
- Y- Yurpees 10
- 1 clap merkin/2 tuck knee jumps
- Prayer for those fighting for freedom and those who have family members/friends/loved ones in the forces.
- Prayer for the sick 2.0, Patriot’s
- Prayers for the recovery of Hitchiker’s M