YHC welcomed the PAX to F3 Nature Coast and to the month of June! YHC has been thinking about growth lately and instead of the normal introduction, gave a reminder that grown comes from pushing one’s self and that is something only one can say if they did. With that, we got right to the warm up:
- 10 SSH (IC) + 1 Burpee
- 10 Tappity-tap-tao (IC) + 2 Burpees
- 10 Tempo Squats (IC) + 3 Burpees
- 10 Forward Baby Arm Circles (IC) + 4 Burpees
- 10 Backward Baby Arm Circles (IC) + 5 Burpees
YHC split the PAX into two groups. Each PAX would start at one of four stations. Stations one through three, the PAX would repeat the exercises on loop until they were tagged out. Station 4 was the pacer, so once completed, the PAX would go back to station 1 and each PAX would move to the next station. Super easy to understand at 5:30 AM. Repeat till time.
Station 1 (basketball court):
- Walking lunges to ends of the court
- 10 leg lifts at each end
Station 2 (field of pain):
- Bear crawl to second light pole
- Burpee broad jump back to first pole
Station 3 (picnic tables):
- 10 step ups – hard way
- 10 dips
- 10 pistol squats – easy way
Station 4 (playground):
- 10 Pullups
- 10 merkin to Carolina drydock walkouts
Prayers for Vanellope 2.0s to bounce back quickly.
Prayers for DBA’s niece specifically and family generally to recover and stay safe from illness.
Prayers for Malware as he has made the decision to join the Navy.