Well, a month ago YHC moved away from Lutz and said his goodbyes. But didn’t take long to lure him back to see the #HIM of F3 Nature Coast and the men are doing better than ever with several new guys in attendance and one FNG this am. More on that new FNG later but first 17 pax gathered at the flag as disclaimer was given and started on our mosey around playground and back to corner of field.
SSH, Frankensteins, Weed Pickers,
Walmart Burpees (5 OYO) – the discount store brother where the fun gets rolled-back 🙂
Finishing up the warm-up the pax moseyed to the pull-up bar, where the 18th pax joined the group……good to see you made it FT. Morning Call – 3 pull-ups individually for each pax while everyone else in plank did 3 Merkins each time.
Back to the Flag for The Cooper:
10 Burpees, 10 Squats, 10 Merkins then run to playground and back.Then 9, 8, 7, down to 1. All the pax pushed through the meat of this morning’s beatdown as the humidity was thick and took a lot to cut through it. Great job by those done picking up the six and motivating them to finish strong.
Rochamburpee Tourney – YHC stopped at Buc-ee’s and grabbed a couple prizes for this morning’s Champ/Runner-up of the tourney. Pax split into two “pools” and partnered up. In plank position, did rock paper scissors for three rounds (loser did burpees and winner did merkins for each round 1,2, 3…..best 2 out of 3 was the winner and moved on to the next round). Once out , run to to playground and back constantly until the championship round between Crab Legs & Urkel. Crab Legs took the win with a tie breaker in 4th round.
Next on to the soccer field for 3 rounds of 8 Step ups, 8 Derkins, 8 Dips…Run in between sets across field and back. Now out to Tower Rd for some Rock Work: “If you can dodge a rock……..” Arm Circles, OH Claps, OH Press, Seal Claps, Morroccan Night Clubs
This is where Flat Tire tried to see if our biker going by could ‘Dodge a rock’….or was he just attempting to live up to his name :)!!!
Back to the flag now for 3 MOM:
LBC, Dying, Rosalita, Pickle Pointers – The pickle pointers were fan favorites and especially the ladies walking by.
- Belding’s 2.0s traveling
- Lil Dill’s coaching buddy passing
- DR and sick pax
- Pax with work issues
- FT’s M and job hunt
- Vanellope and family dealing with loss.
- FNG challenge
- 2nd F events coming up (see calendar)
- 3rd F stuff (Habitat for Humanity, Adopt a Road, Trinity Cafe)
- Blood drive yesterday
- Lots of mumble chatter on the morning and great seeing Miley & Flat Tire out who’ve apparently been either fartsacking or “working” a lot 🙂
- Some of the newer guys crushing it as Crab Legs took home the championship during the Rochamburpee tourney. Seltzer standing in as his proxy and claiming the 6 pack of beer….shocker there!
- Belding with the almost save of the biker but luckily Flat Tire’s aim is terrible.
- Sweat & pain were plentiful this am but ALL are better for setting that alarm and posting this morning so thanks to everyone how showed!
Great to be back the men of F3 Nature Coast and watch the continued growth of this region. Welcome FNG Lil Dill as YHC finally got him to post and know he’s gonna be back. Oh, and we promise not to tell anyway about your “lil dill pickle” 🙂 🙂
More Than a Workout is one thing we always say and so true. #High Impact Men doing #HIM things as there are so much great work on the horizon for 2nd F & 3rd F events. Honored to lead this morning and dish out some pain men….until next time!