10 PAX arrived this Monday morning at the District to start the week off right. YHC decided let’s go explore some new area and do some EHing! Challenge- any opportunity to EH a passerby, do it. If the we don’t EH or we get no response—burpees!
Mosey to the street and over to the “fitness” area.
- 10 SSH (IC)
- 10 Frankensteins (IC)
- 10 Mountain Climbers (IC)
- 10 Baby Arm Circles, F/B (IC)
Beatdown; exploring time!
Mosey to the round about near schools: exercises
- 20 Tempo Squat Jumps (OYO)
- 20 Tempo Dips (OYO)
- Broad Jumps half way around the round about; Walking lunges around other half
Mosey to Whitfield Park: exercise
Partner up- round 1: Similar idea to Dora
- 50 merkins split with partner (while partner runs to the hill)
- 100 LBCs split with partner; run to hill; bear crawl over hill and back.
Quick 10 count
Mosey to round-about; north of the park
- Indian Run
- Bruce Lee
- 20 LBCs
- 20 Flutter Kicks
- 20 Freddy Mercurys
- 20 Dying Cockroach
- 20 American Hammers
Mosey to round-about, west of current location
- Mucho Chesto:
- 10 Merkins
- 10 Diamond Merkins
- 10 Wide Merkins
- 10 Left side staggered Merkins
- 10 Right side staggered Merkins
Mosey back to the start!
- Wall sit until the six is in
- Last minute; balls to the wall
- Strength to the PAX and their relationships w/ their M’s
- Prayers to all the 2.0s whether returning to school for week 1 or 2
- Prayers to all those fighting at home or overseas to keep us safe
- Specifics to those in Afghanistan with recent developments
- Welcome FNG- Dunkin