It was a glorious Monday October 4th morning at the District with 8 pax showing up for what sounded better on paper Leg day Monday beatdown. We started the promptly at 5:30 with disclaimer and 5 core principles. We started off with 7 pax including YHC.
All in squat position:
- 10 count Baby arm circles forward and reverse
- 10 count Overhead clap
- 10 count Seal Clap
10 count windmills
10 count tappity tap taps
10 count SSH
As we were in the middle of warmups Pritchard was introduced to the lovely ladies of the district and after turning around we moseyed to his location at the corner of the school and main entrance to get him to the right spot.
Mosey to tennis courts:
line up along line of 1st court and in decreasing from 20 to 5 by 5’s
- 20 merkins on 1st court line, run to end of 1st court 20 merkins, run back
- 15 merkins on 1st court line, run to 2nd court 15 merkins, run back
- 10 merkins on 1st court line, run to 3rd court 10 merkins, run back
- 5 merkins on 1st court line, run to 4th court 5 merkins, run back
Rinse repeat for Bobby Hurleys, Squats, Monkey Humpers
Standing 10 count and mosey to Hill of pleasure.
Dora 100, 200, 300
Partnered up and started.
- 100 Mountain climbers the hard way
- 200 step ups the easy way
- 300 LBCs
Audible was called during step 2 with 5 minutes left. Moseyed back to start with 3 minutes left stopped at the entrance to concession stand and Bear Inch wormed to picnic bench.
- Prayers for DBA and YHC for being DR for work this week
- Prayers for all PAX the had intentions on being out but could not
- Continued prayers for PAX the have issues that they do not yet want to share