Another gorgeous morning for the PAX of Nature Coast at The District. 6 HIM joined YHC and at 5:30 sharp an intro was given and we got right into it.
Exercises in cadence:
- 10 SSH
- 11 Tempo Squat
- 10 Windmill
- 10 Tappity Tap Tap
Mosey out to the roundabout on Lake Blanche Dr. for 10 burppes. Continue in an indian run to the park at the end of the road.
A classic 11 with two compound exercises on each side of the grassy knoll. Pax moseyed to one side and backward moseyed to the other.
- Foxhole (Merkin, roll to WW1, roll back to start)
- Jumping Princess (Curtsey Lunges (HW) to Jump Squat)
Once all PAX were done, mosey back to the roundabout on Lake Blanche Dr. for 10 more burpees. Indian run back to start.
With a few minutes left, we got through 80% of a shoulder burn.
While holding a squat and keeping arms up, the following were done in cadence:
- 10 seal claps
- 10 overhead claps
- 10 baby arm circles
- 10 reverse baby arm circles
Unfortunately, we did not have time for some Moroccan nights. Maybe next time.
- Sign up for VQ week if you never have VQ’d! Reach out to anyone for help.
- 10/23: Habitat for Humanity (see 3rd F channel or reach out to Haka)
- 10/30: Tunnels to Towers (see 3rd F channel or reach out to Baywatch)
- 11/6: Adopt-a-highway (see 3rd F channel or reach out to Hitchhiker)
Prayers for all PAX and Chowdah’s friends that they find success with trying to procreate.