On this historic Tuesday, three PAX came to the Boneyard to christen our first day as two simultaneous AO F3 organization. After a quick acknowledgement of this fact, we got right into it.
Following exercises in cadence:
- 10 SSH
- 10 Squats
- 10 Windmills
- 10 Tappity tap taps
10 burpees thrown in after for fun.
Pax lined up on tree one and did the following:
- Bear crawl to tree two
- Bruce Lee
- Walking lunge back to start
- Mucho Chesto
- Repeat 1 time
Afterwards, we mosey’d to the soccer field on the opposite side of the stone bleachers and did five rounds of the following:
- 10 Derricks (HW)
- 20 Crunchy Frogs
- 30 Supermans
- Run to bleachers
- 5 Box Jumps
- Run back to starting position
Afterward, we mosey’d back to the flag and had about three minutes left. YHC pulled out the “Hip Flexor Burner” from the Squatch till time:
- High knees right leg only for 30 seconds (bring knee above waist and return foot to ground) (right followed by left leg)
- Keeping knee above waist, pulse knee up and down never letting knee go below waist for 30 seconds. (right followed by left leg)
- Keeping knee above waist, kick foot out extending the leg in and out for 30 seconds. (right followed by left leg)
- Tunnel to Towers 5k Saturday 10/30
- Adopt-a-Highway clean up 11/6
Reach out on the 3rd F channel if you have questions!
Prayers for PAX traveling this week. Prayers for all PAX struggling with anything in their life. Continued prayers for Just Do it.