“Push Yourself, Because No One Else Is Going To Do It For You”
19 Pax showed up for a frigid below 50 degree beatdown. YHC was long over due in leading the pax but it’s time to get back on track. The flag was planted….nope sorry i meant left in the back seat of Haka’s truck, and we were off.
Mosey to Soccer field
- SSH X15
- Windmill X10
- Baby Arm Circles X10
- Groiners X10 OYO
- Inchworm X10 OYO
- High Knees 1 minute
X10 Burpees…Hop onto step X2
Mosey to School
- 10 Burpees
- 20 Squats
- 30 Mountain Climbers
- 40 Flutter Kicks
- …Back down the escalator
- Merkins/LBC’s (20 Reps of each, 5 Jump Squats) Rinse/repeat all the way down to 1 rep
Mosey to Home base
3 Stations: 5 Min rounds… Divided into 3 groups
- 1. 2 Cinderblocks- 5 Thrusters than rotate (other Pax SSH)
- 2. Plank Station- Stay in plank the full round
- 3. Burp and Merk- Partner Up (5 Burps/10 Merks alternating between partners)
- Prayers for Malware finishing up his bootcamp
- Prayers for Ikea and M, and baby on the way
- Stay tuned to Slack for more info on 2nd F events and CSAUPS coming up.
- Good Luck to Hitchhiker and Chowdah on there long CSAUP
- Great day today guys, pushing yourselves and completing the 1,000 plus merkins lol.
- YHC led off todays beatdown with a Quote ” Push Yourself, Because No One Else Is Going To Do It For You”, but YHC realized during the beatdown this quote had an exception. When your part of F3 and in the gloom your brothers next to you are going to push you! And it was evident today, the way Ikea was motivating and pushing his fellow pax to finish.