YHC used to think Valentine’s Day was just a corporate conspiracy that he and his M did not participate it, but now with three female 2.0’s, YHC has jumped in with two feet and would consider it a top five holiday. 4, not very festive PAX, joined your fully ready QIC for a V-DAY BD ITG.
After a quick disclaimer, a quick warm up.
- 10 Windmills
- 10 TTPs
- Mosey to the Tennis courts
At the tennis courts, a nice little heart drawing welcomed the PAX. At each tennis “box” was an exercise. The PAX started at 5 reps each and went around court following the heart to know how many reps to do each round. Exercises included:
- Reverse Crunches
- Ski Lunge
This was done till just enough time to run back to the flag. As a holiday bonus, the PAX were treated to a specially curated playlist:
- Glory of Love – Peter Cetera
- Lovefool – The Cardigans
- Silly Love Songs – Wings
- I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston
- Love Shack – B-52’s
- All For Love – Bryan Adams (featuring Sting & Rod Stewart)
- The Power of Love – Huey Lewis & The News
- Love Story (Taylor’s Version ((of course!))) – Taylor Swift
- I’ll Make Love to You – Boyz II Men
26.3 Mile Ruck is less than two weeks!
3/27 is the winner of the AAH event!
Prayers for all PAX there and not there. Happy prayer for bringing Miley back in good health.
YHC is going to be out for a few days as he sails away to the Bahamas. Everyone have a great week!