In recent weeks, YHC has had targeted videos on Youtube intriguing the interest of how we can work on little muscle we typically don’t work out. The gloom was muggy and the time was right….to get weird.
Arriving early, greetings were had and an FNG was awaiting a beatdown enjoying the prebeatdown mumble chatter. We circled by a bit early, awaiting the time and commenced. Disclaimers and core principles were reviewed. We then began the warmup.
- 10 SSH (IC)
- 10 Michael Phelps (IC)
- 5 Baby Arm Circles (OYO, forward &backwards- HW)
- 5 big arm circles (OYO, forward &backwards- HW)
- 10 leg swings (HW)
- Slowsy/mosey to the school
These were grouped in a different order but as time slipped away, YHC forgot the order of the exercises.
- Ankle Mobility
- Horsestance ballerina- 10
- Incline Lunges- 10 (2x)
- Shin Raises- 25 (2x)
- Down Dog Calf Raises -10 (2x)
- Side plank stars- 10 (2x)
- Jane Fonda- 10 (2x)
- Lay on side with elbow propping upper body semi-lifted. Lift leg which is on the ground to work inner thigh.
- Catcher’s call out
- Hold plank- follow Q’s call out of which limb(s) to hold up, on call out- pop up to catchers stance
- Freddie Toe Taps- 10 (IC, HW)
- One side focus at each time; bicycle to toe tap
- TBombs- 10
- Bear Crab- 5 (HW)
- Bear stance to plank, back to bear then to crab
- Merkins- 10 (2x)
- Burpees- 10 (2x)
Slowsy back to the field for cool down/ yoga.
- Welcomed Woody!
- Safe Travels
- Prayers for all those down range, injured, recovering, ill or whichever it may be.
- Upcoming events
- Last AAH
- Last Sunday of the month: Heart Headed Home