After nearly two weeks away, YHC was delighted to be joined by 14 HIM at the Boneyard. All who ventured out for the Saturday Beatdown heard the F3 Mission, 5 Core principles and a quick disclaimer.
Exercises all in cadence and followed by a lap of the park:
- 10 SSH
- 10 Don Quixotes (Windmill)
- 10 Michael Phelps
- 11 Tappity Tap Tap Taps
Do as many rounds as possible until time is up:
8 Outer Stations with a center station of 2 Burpees after each Outer Station.
- Run to pull-up bar 10 pull-ups/burpee/inverted row (coupons added to run)
- 10 Bruce Lee (EW)
- 10 Star Jumps
- 10 Merkins
- 10 Curls
- 10 Shoulder Taps (EW)
- 10 Thrusters
- 10 Mount Climb (HW) (Bear crawl to center)
- 3rd F event downtown Tampa supporting A Heart Headed Home on 8/20 @ 3pm.
- Chowdah moving next Saturday. Any and all welcome to help.