The gloom of the boneyard brought out 6 PAX to celebrate a Buccaneers victory over the Eagles to move further into the post season. Although the night was late for YHC after attending the game, the opportunity to lead and bring the pain was still ample for the taking. The message was put out during the game to bring blocks and be ready. YHC and Seltzer pulled up right on time to see the other PAX through the fog ready to put in work.
The Warm Up:
- SSH- 10 (IC)
- Windmills- 10 (IC)
- Tappidy tap taps- 10 (IC)
- Motivators- 5 decreasing in number (IC)
The Thang: Bring blocks to the Beeswax Ln, starting at the stop sign
- Blocks set at each light post- 10 reps each exercise, 1 set per light. Carry the block to the next light post and move to next set to exercises. Rinse and repeat sets around the roads until back at start.
- Bent over rows
- Static Lunge
- Goblet Squat
- Once back at the start we did a set to Bruce Lee
- With 15ish minutes left we did some Yoga
- Stretching out the hamstrings and calves w/ some downward dogs
- Stretching out the hips with runners lunges and some back openers w/ downward dog and rotations while in lunges
- Prayers for those DR, Ill, Injured, Recovering
- Q of the year upcoming this Saturday
- Upcoming 3rd F for the hearted headed home
- Reach out for more opportunities!