Feeling a little tired from lack of sleep, but needed to show some love to my F3 brothers. Although, i had nothing planned for the workout I successfully brought the PAIN!! lol. 5:30am hit and the thang started.
- Warm up
- Mountain Climbers
- Tempo Squats
- Mosey to Field for the following
- Bear crawl to 1st cone : 20 Merkins
- Walking Lunges to 2nd cone : 20 Squats
- Bunny Hops to 3rd cone : 20 LBC’s
- Sprint to 4th cone: 10 Burpees
- Sprint to starting point and repeat 3X
- PAX will divide in two groups and Indian run opposite sides around the lake until reaching the bridge. easy run at first for group 2 since the trajectory from the starting point was closer for them, but they never expected the following.
- Next, the Splinter chain squats: Pax did 2 sets of 100 squats chained to each other. ( once again we do have a bad coordination when counting exercises ).
- Mosey back to starting point, at this point running after finishing 200 squats was not easy but it was worst for group 2 lol!!!
- Another 100 squats once we reached the starting point and mosey to the flag.
- Continuing prayers for our brother Vanellope!!